Real Estate-Pedal Tractors-Pedal Cars-Toys-Golf Cart Riding Mower-Tools-Furniture
“Gephart” PUBLIC AUCTION
Sunday August 25th. 10:30 a.m.
Real Estate to sell @ 1:00 followed by Mower and Trailer
17926 State Route 119 Maplewood, Ohio
Real Estate: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Ranch home with full basement and 2 Car attached Garage situated on over 3 ½ Acres. Property also has a finished 72 X 32 Shop with over head door and attached 72 X 20 Enclosed lean-to.
Pedal Cars: Garton Kidillac Original Condition, Chevrolet Super Sport w/red line tires, Original Condition, 55 Chevy Bel Air Restored, AMF Scat Car Jr., NYC Taxi Cab, Tow Truck, 2 Wheel Scooter, John Deere and others
Pedal Tractors: JD 4020 Diesel w/Trailer, JD-A, JD-20, Kubota M8580, Massey Ferguson 8160, White 6215 Workhorse, Cub Cadet, Ford 9N, Ford Boomer 8N, International Harvestor, Allis Chalmers w/Trailer.
Golf Cart, Mower & Trailer: Club Car gas golf cart with fold down diamond plate seat and canopy, Schroder 60” front tilt deck riding lawn mower, Texas Bragg 12’ single axle trail 1 yr. old like new. John Deere Flat Bed Wagon, small pony drawn wagon, bob sled,
Toys: 50+ Die Cast tractors various models and sizes, Pressed metal toys and trucks, Campbell Soup train set w/buildings, dolls, Tom Thumb typewriter, 1/64 scale cars, croquet sets, games, ping pong table, Blazer game table and more.
Antiques & Collectibles: Waterbury 8 day reverse painted clock, wooden mantle clock, pocket and wrist watches, Gene Autry book, Vintage Christmas Decorations, Conestoga wagon trunk, Champion School Desk, Wapak wooden butter churn 1929, CI dog door stop, buck saw, 2 man saw, PBR sign, pitcher pump, kerosene lanterns, wooden advertising boxes, Brauns lard tin, CI caboose stoves, agate dhifter knobs, porcelain Sohio sign, neon Chevrolet sign, tractor and implement manuals, Knight Rider lunch box, Carnival Glass, Hull Pottery, pressed glass, painted pitcher set, small gas pump, Leonard gas pump globe, Large glass front display case from Katterheinrihs Auto, large church pew, many more items to be discovered
Modern & Antique Furniture: Very nice vintage maple 4 piece full size Waterfall Bedroom suite in art deco style includes bed, dresser, vanity and chair, Post Depression china cabinet, large recliner, dinette set w/6 chairs, glass display case, hall tables, vintage 4 drawer dresser, Seller’s granite top tables, chrome chairs, wicker plant stand with trellis, 6 leg octagon table, vintage aluminum patio set, game table, large wooden office desk, more.
Shop Tools & Misc: Craftsman hand tools, battery chargers, garden tools, log chains, hardware, rolling shop cart, shop stools, other misc shop items.
ON-SITE & LIVE SIMULCAST BIDDING
Auction will begin at 10:30 a.m. with pre Internet bidding available on select lots!!
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID!
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Vondenhuevel Auctioneers has made every effort in preparing the catalog(s) for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold in AS-IS, WHERE-IS, condition with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 12% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase for on line auction portion only. There will be no buyers premium for on site bidders for personal property. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums, and any taxes if applicable. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $30 fee imposed.
4. SHIPPING: Seller's shall be responsible for all shipping, packaging and Insurance cost's. For an additional fee, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers will prepare and ship all smaller items via USPS priority mail 'If it fits it ships' boxes. All items shall be invoiced at the conclusion of the auction and a separate charge will be made to the same credit card at the time of shipping for packing, postage and insurance. All items shipped will be insured for no less than purchased price. Additional insurance shall be placed upon request. Larger items requiring professional packaging will be delivered to the UPS store. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. It is the Buyer's responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserves the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Vondenhuevel Auctioneers shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Vondenhuevel Auctioneers. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Vondenhuevel Auctioneers are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Vondenhuevel Auctioneers and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
Property is located at 17926 State Route 119 Maplewood, Ohio known as Shelby County Parcel # 19-06-31-200-009.
AUCTION PROCEDURE: The real estate will be offered as one parcel at Live On-Site Public Auction with all improvements to the highest bidder on the 25th. day of August @ 12:30 p.m.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: 10%.
DEPOSIT: $ 5000.00 shall be required the day of the auction as good faith earnest money. Payment may be made in the form of Cash, or Check. This deposit shall be made payable to Re/Max One and will be held in Escrow until closing at which time it will be returned to the buyer.
ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: The successful bidder will be required to enter into a NON CONTINGENT MEMORANDUM OF AUCTION SALE AGREEMENT with the sellers the day of the auction. Your bidding is considered to be a binding contract.
TITLE: At closing the seller shall convey marketable title to the property free and clear of all liens and encumbrances. If the seller’s title is found to be defective the seller shall have the right to remedy the defect within 60 days. If this cannot be done, then, at the option of the buyer, the deposit shall be returned and the auction sale terminated.
CLOSING: The full purchase price is due at closing which shall take place no later than 30 days following the auction.
POSSESSION: Seller shall deliver possession to the property 30 days after closing:
REAL ESTATE TAXES, UTILITIES: Real estate taxes and assessments shall be pro-rated to the day of closing. The seller shall pay all accrued utility bills to the date of possession by buyer.
LEAD PAINT CONTINGENCY: Buyer will waive all contingencies based upon a risk assessment or inspection of the premises for the presence of lead based paint and/or lead based paint hazards, and will receive the pamphlet “ Protect your family from lead in your home “.
SALE CONTINGENCES: Your agreement to purchase this property is subject to no contingencies of any type including financing.
AGENCY: Re/Max One and it’s representative’s are exclusive agents of the seller.
DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: The property and all fixtures are being sold on an AS-IS WHERE IS BASIS with no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property by the sellers, Broker or auction Company. Buyers are responsible to perform all of their own inspections and have those results satisfactory to their expectations before bidding.
Under Contract: Yes
City Taxes: $
Total Taxes: $