Online Bidding Real Estate Auction
Tillable Land / Pasture / Woods
2 Residence and Multiple Outbuildings
6100 N. State Road 421
Saint Paul, IN 47272
Ending on Friday, September 23rd at noon.
ONLINE AUCTION! 17.21 ACRES +/- ,2 RESIDENCE, 2 PONDS, MULTIPLE OUTBUILDINGS, OVERSIZED MORTON GARAGE, ALL BEING OFFERED NOW THROUGH September 23RD AT NOON. PARCEL CONSIST OF ROLLING LAND, SOME WOODS WITH MATURE POPLAR, BLACK WALNUT, WILD CHERRY SYCAMORE AND HARD MAPLE TREES AND MULIPLE HOMSITE AREAS. The 3 bedroom ranch over walk out basement offers separate dining room and laundry area in basement. The 3 bedroom manufactured home overlooks the valley and hay field. Back yard offers multiple animal pens, firepit, wooden playset and a fishpond out front. Several outbuildings are on the property, great storage, livestock stalls and workshop
LOCATED BETWEEN GREENSBURG AND SHELBYVILLE, CLOSE TO CASINO, AND EAZY COMMUTE TO INDY.
Any personal property left at the home, in buildings and on the land on the day of auction will sell with the home. The home, the buildings and the land all are full. See Photos
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• The property is NOT being subject to sale before the auction. All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sell AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $10,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). Highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. Seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.