Vintage Toys-Modern Furniture-Household-JD Mower
Tools-Appliances-Lawn Trailer Phonographs
Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!!!!!
“Workman” ONLINE AUCTION
Bid On-Line at www.BidClickWin.Com
Bidding has now started. Good Luck!
Ends Thursday April 10th. 6:00 P.M.
610 West Main Street Anna, Ohio
Pick-Up Friday April 11th. 3:00-6:00 P.M.
Vintage Toys: Roller skates, Fisher Price Toys, Playskool toys, Mattel and Tonka toys, Tri Signal metal telegraph set, Tinker Toys, Mickey Mouse Club, Gilbert #5 chemistry set, metal Constructioneer building set, Jaws game, covered wagon light, Lego’s, large amount of Vintage board games and puzzles, Easy Bake Oven, Harry Potter Collection, Hallmark dolls of the world, Hedstrom vintage tri-cycle, Radio Jet little red wagon,
Collectibles and Glassware: Vintage round 1 cent gumball machine, Bicentennial coin set, Large amount of OSU collectibles, metal Pepsi container, handle croc, wooden toolbox, 15” hollow plaster Pinocchio, Calmet dovetail box, Air Force One cigarette pack, calligraphy pens and case, bottle openers, Vintage Kodak cameras, steamer trunk, Fire King, Havilland cups and saucers, collectible plates, Hickock candy tin, Marathon advertising cup, small strong box, Vintage cooler and water jug, vintage picnic set, ice cream maker, art easel, wooden high chair, vintage Christmas bulbs, tins, thimbles, Costume jewelry, 12K bracelet, 14K ring, wooden cheese box, metal car bank, Fenton glass, Roscoe Village Pottery from SDN, Billy Gillman signed picture, Vintage wedding dress and veil, more misc.
Phonographs: Edison Standard Phonograph Pat. 1905, VV-IX Victor talking machine and records, Emerson sounder and records,
Household Goods & Furniture: Bright Future anniversary convertible baby bed, Ranch Oak sewing rocker, Ranch Oak table with leaves and 4 straight chairs, Oak 4 pc. Queen BR suite, Queen size 2 pc. BR suite, lighted curio cabinet, General Electric side by side refrigerator 2005 model white, hall table, wooden bar stool, Slate top coffee and end table, Leather couch, loveseat and ottoman, 25” CRT TV and stand, Pro-Form 725 Low profile treadmill, gravity rider exercise machine, upholstered swivel sitting chair, large amount of framed art work some local, portable Kenmore vacuum, night stand, rolling entertainment center, corner shelf, retractable patio umbrella and base, magazine rack, 4 drawer legal metal file cabinet, luggage, rolling office chairs, wooden book cases, card table and chairs, square glass top end table, sitting chair, Patio set and folding chairs, ficus tree, 5’ tier display shelf, side table, glass top patio table and chairs,
Musical Instruments: 2 ½ Octave Miramba, Yamaha PSR3 electric keyboard, violin yuke, Yamaha PS-200 keyboard and stand, Bundy student model clarinet, Vintage clarinet, Gemeinhardt flute,
Mower-Garage -Tools: 1969 John Deere model 120 hydrostatic 48” riding mower-One owner, JD model 80 heavy duty tilt yard trailer, MTD 24” electric start snowblower like new, 21” self propelled push mower, Lombard 16” chainsaw, 4 boxes pipe insulation 5/8 X ½, several sets of metal shelving units, Zebco fishing poles, Abu Garcia Ambassador 6000 reel, metal utility cabinets, hand and garden tools, Toro leaf blower, log chain, garden hose and reels, fiberglass step ladder, 24’ aluminum extension ladder, 10 X 10 EZ up tent canopy with sides, gas weed eaters, 1957 Johnson Sea Horse 5.5 hp boat motor with manuals and stand, Johnson Mile Master gas tank, Humbersports 1951 men’s bicycle made in England, CharBroil Natural gas grill,
Terms: All items to be sold to the highest bidder. Valid credit card required to bid. 12% buyer’s premium.
Owners: Paul and Janice Workman
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING<br>
Pick Up to be held at 610 West Main Street Anna Ohio Friday April 11th. 3:00-6:00 P.M. <br>
Valid credit card is required to bid. All purchases plus any buyer's premium will be charged to the credit card on file at the close of the auction.<br>
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING <br>
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID!<br>
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:<br>
1. CATALOG: Vondenhuevel Auctioneers has made every effort in preparing the catalog(s) for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold in AS-IS, WHERE-IS, condition with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.<br>
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 12% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer&#65533;s premiums, and any taxes if applicable. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. <br>
4. SHIPPING: For an additional fee, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers will prepare and ship all smaller items via USPS priority mail If it fits it ships boxes. All items shall be invoiced at the conclusion of the auction and a separate charge will be made to the same credit card at the time of shipping for packing, postage and insurance. All items shipped will be insured for no less than purchased price. Additional insurance shall be placed upon request. Larger items requiring professional packaging will be delivered to the UPS store. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Call 937-538-6231 for a shipping quote. <br>
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.<br>
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. It is the Buyer&#65533;s responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.<br>
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:<br>
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserves the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.<br>
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified. <br>
AUCTION END TIMES: Vondenhuevel Auctioneers online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at a specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 10 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 10 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 10 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 10 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last second without having another opportunity to bid again. <br>
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Vondenhuevel Auctioneers shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.<br>
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Vondenhuevel Auctioneers. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Vondenhuevel Auctioneers are final.<br>
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Vondenhuevel Auctioneers and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.