Absolute Real Estate AUCTION
1121 Milligan Ct. Sidney, Ohio
Auction Ends November 20th. 2:00 P.M.
3250 Square foot office with parking, Secure fenced lot, Storage areas and more
Additional Lot Available
To view this property contact Tim Echemann at 937-492-4423
Under Contract: No
Area: Shelby County Ohio
City/County Code: Sidney, Ohio
Lot Size: .76
Total Square Feet: 3250 sq ft
Year Built: 1995
I-2: General Industrial
- Office Building
Utilities on Site
- Public Water
- Space Heaters
- Heat Pump
- Central Business Area
- Inside City
- Industrial Area
- Pole Sign
- Fire Alarm
- Overhead Door
- DSL Available
- Internet Available
- Security Fencing
- 220 Volt Power
- Inside Storage
- Rest Rooms
- Appt w/Sales Agent
- Sign on Property
- See Agent Instructions
Online Auction Full Terms and Conditions of Sale
Property Known as 1121 Milligan Ct. Sidney, Ohio Shelby county Parcel # 01-22-05-176-012 along with all improvements will be offered to the highest bidder at Absolute Public Auction. Bidding will Open Friday November 16th. at 9:00 A.M. and will begin closing Tuesday November 20th. 2:00 P.M. via the soft close method. (Bidding will remain open until ALL bids are silent for 10 Minutes.
To view this property contact Tim at 937-492-4423
1. Bidders must do all of their due diligence (inspections, appraisals, etc.) prior to the end of the online bidding. The Sales Contract will not contain any contingencies for these matters. This property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS, and is not subject to any financing.
2. The winning bidder must sign a Memorandum of Auction Sales Contract and deposit with Lawyers Title Agency a non refundable deposit in the amount of $ 10,000.00 in the form of cash or check no later than 24 hours after the end of the online auction. This transaction shall take place at our office located at Vondenhuevel Auctioneers 135 South Wilkinson Ave. in Sidney, Ohio.
3. If you are outbid by another bidder, you will receive an email notice so you can return and increase your bid if you so desire.
4. The bidding will be open and everyone will have access to the bid history during the auction.
5. As the auction nears the ending time it will auto-extend until bidding is silent for 10 minutes.
6. If there is more than one high bid at the same level (a tying bid), the bid first submitted will be honored.
7. The high bidder will be notified via email after the auction ends.
8. Bidders have been advised to physically inspect the property on their own behalf.
9. The Winning bidder will sign the Memorandum of Auction Sale. A copy of the Memorandum of Auction Sale is attached to auction handout.
10. The property will be auctioned in an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” condition as of the date and time of sale. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers nor the seller(s), their agents, employees or representatives make any expressed or implied warranties of any kind concerning the property and this sale.
11. The information listed in materials describing the property is obtained from sources, which are deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. It is the bidder’s responsibility to verify all property information prior to bid and sale. The decision to purchase or not purchase the property is the sole and independent business decision of each bidder. Auctioneer assumes no responsibility for the condition or property or for the performance of this Contract by any and all parties. Purchaser hereby warrants and represents that Auctioneer has not made any statements, representation or warranty regarding the condition of the premises, zoning conditions, governmental requirements or environmental matters, guarantees or warranties of the like, upon which Purchaser has relied and which is not contained in the Contract. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the owner fails to honor the bid, or refuses to settle or cannot close in accordance with the Sales Contract.
12. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserves the right to accept offers, withdraw the property from sale and may cancel any auction sale prior to the start of bidding.
13. Bidding increments are made in amounts acceptable to the Auctioneer, who may set a minimum bidding increment as the sale progresses. Any bid may be rejected by the Auctioneer if it is merely nominal or, at his or her discretion, if it may negatively affect the auction process. Auctions will be either Absolute or Reserve. If this is an Absolute Sale, the high bidder shall be the Purchaser. If this is a Reserve sale the seller may accept or reject the high bidder, however; if the bid exceeds the predetermined Reserve Price the auction will become an Absolute auction and will be sold to the high bidder.
14. In the event of a dispute between bidders the Auctioneer in its discretion may determine the successful bidder or re-offer the property for sale.
15. A Buyer’s Premium in the amount of 10% or $ 5000.00 whichever is greater will be added to the high bid and will be due from the winning bidder. The Buyer’s Premium is in addition to the winning bid, and when added together with the winning bid this figure represents the Final Purchase Price to be paid by the purchaser at settlement.
16. Settlement is to take place within Thirty (30) calendar days of the auction sale date. Purchaser should secure any necessary financing. Closing will be held at Lawyers Title Agency Sidney, Ohio
17. By bidding at an auction, whether present or by agent, by written bid or otherwise, bidders shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts of the State of Ohio.
18. Cost of all documentary stamps, transfer taxes and other costs incident to settlement to be paid by the purchaser.
19. If the property is tenant occupied, it will be sold subject to existing tenant in dwelling.
20. The property will be sold in “As is” condition without express or implied warranty as to the nature and description of the improvements. The property will be sold subject to easements, agreements, restrictions or covenants of record affecting the same, if any. Dimensions and acreage are more or less. Time is of the essence as to the terms of this contract
21. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers may accept telephone bids from registered bidders. Phone bids will be placed online under the name of “Phone Bidder”.