Absolute Real Estate AUCTION
315 East Court Street. Sidney, Ohio
Former West Central Ohio Network Offices
Auction Ends November 13th. 2:00 P.M.
2920 Square foot office with off street parking
To view this property contact Tim Echemann of Industrial Property Brokers
Property Known as 315 East Court Street Sidney, Ohio Shelby County Parcel #'s 01-18-36-279-006 & 01-18-36-279-005 along with all improvements will be offered to the highest bidder at Absolute Public Auction. Bidding will Open Monday November 11th. at 9:00 A.M. and will begin closing Wednesday November 13th. 2:00 P.M. via the soft close method. (Bidding will remain open until ALL bids are silent for 10 Minutes.
To view this property contact Tim at 937-492-4423
1. Bidders must do all of their due diligence (inspections, appraisals, etc.) prior to the end of the online bidding. The Sales Contract will not contain any contingencies for these matters. This property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS, and is not subject to any financing.
2. The winning bidder must sign a Memorandum of Auction Sales Contract and deposit with Lawyers Title Agency a non refundable deposit in the amount of $ 5,000.00 in the form of cash or check no later than 24 hours after the end of the online auction. This transaction shall take place at our office located at Vondenhuevel Auctioneers LLC 135 South Wilkinson Ave. in Sidney, Ohio.
3. If you are outbid by another bidder, you will receive an email notice so you can return and increase your bid if you so desire.
4. The bidding will be open and everyone will have access to the bid history during the auction.
5. As the auction nears the ending time it will auto-extend until bidding is silent for 10 minutes.
6. If there is more than one high bid at the same level (a tying bid), the bid first submitted will be honored.
7. The high bidder will be notified via email after the auction ends.
8. Bidders have been advised to physically inspect the property on their own behalf.
9. The Winning bidder will sign the Memorandum of Auction Sale Agreement. A sample copy of the Memorandum of Auction Sale is posted on the website.
10. The property will be auctioned in an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” condition as of the date and time of sale. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers nor the seller(s), their agents, employees or representatives make any expressed or implied warranties of any kind concerning the property and this sale.
11. The information listed in materials describing the property is obtained from sources, which are deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. It is the bidder’s responsibility to verify all property information prior to bid and sale. The decision to purchase or not purchase the property is the sole and independent business decision of each bidder. Auctioneer assumes no responsibility for the condition or property or for the performance of this Contract by any and all parties. Purchaser hereby warrants and represents that Auctioneer has not made any statements, representation or warranty regarding the condition of the premises, zoning conditions, governmental requirements or environmental matters, guarantees or warranties of the like, upon which Purchaser has relied and which is not contained in the Contract. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers LLC shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the owner fails to honor the bid, or refuses to settle or cannot close in accordance with the Sales Contract.
12. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers LLC reserves the right to accept offers, withdraw the property from sale and may cancel any auction sale prior to the start of bidding.
13. Bidding increments are made in amounts acceptable to the Auction Company, who may set a minimum bidding increment as the sale progresses. Any bid may be rejected by the Auctioneer if it is merely nominal or, at his or her discretion, if it may negatively affect the auction process. Auctions will be either Absolute or Reserve. If this is an Absolute Sale, the high bidder shall be the Purchaser. If this is a Reserve sale the seller may accept or reject the high bidder, however; if the bid exceeds the predetermined Reserve Price the auction will become an Absolute auction and will be sold to the high bidder.
14. In the event of a dispute between bidders the Auctioneer in its discretion may determine the successful bidder or re-offer the property for sale.
15. A Buyer’s Premium in the amount of 10% or $ 6000.00 whichever is greater will be added to the high bid and will be due from the winning bidder. The Buyer’s Premium is in addition to the winning bid, and when added together with the winning bid this figure represents the Final Purchase Price to be paid by the purchaser at settlement.
16. Settlement is to take place within Thirty (30) calendar days of the auction sale date. Purchaser should secure any necessary financing. Closing will be held at Lawyers Title Agency Sidney, Ohio
17. By bidding at an auction, whether present or by agent, by written bid or otherwise, bidders shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts of the State of Ohio.
18. Cost of all documentary stamps, transfer taxes and other costs incident to settlement to be paid by the purchaser.
19. If the property is tenant occupied, it will be sold subject to existing tenant in dwelling.
20. The property will be sold in “As is” condition without express or implied warranty as to the nature and description of the improvements. The property will be sold subject to easements, agreements, restrictions or covenants of record affecting the same, if any. Dimensions and acreage are more or less. Time is of the essence as to the terms of this contract. Possession will be granted to property at closing. All remaining office furniture, fixtures and personal property will become the property of new owner at possession.
21. Vondenhuevel Auctioneers LLC may accept telephone bids from registered bidders. Phone bids will be placed online under the name of “Phone Bidder”.
Under Contract: No
City/County Code: 0
City Taxes: $0.00
County Taxes: $1529.68
Total Taxes: $0.00
Lot Size: 47 X 206
Total Square Feet: 2920.00 sq ft
Year Built: 1972
- Office Building
- US Highway
- Public Road
- Public Water
- Natural Gas
- Gas (Natural)
- Forced Air
- Zoned Air Cond
- Central Business Area
- Inside City
- Concrete Block
- Business Service
- Professional Service
- Fire Alarm
- Security System
- Internet Available
- Wired for DSL
- Rest Rooms
- New Loan
- At Closing
- Appt w Sales Agent
Parking Spaces: 6