In an effort to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible during COVID 19, payment will only be accepted in the form of credit cards, bank wire transfer, certified check or business check. Cash will not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
ALL CHECKOUTS AND INSPECTIONS ARE BY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ONLY
Pedowitz Machinery Movers
3316 US Highway 301
Wilson, NC 27893
Phone – (252)234-2888
Duct & Sheet Metal Machinery
- Engel Manufacturing 6 Ft Coil Line System - 6 Ft Capacity Spool Holding Rack (6 Ton Capacity per Section), 1- Roll Forming Unit, Model M461-6DH-D-6, Serial # 916391-91, Length Table with 5-4" HD Belts, 1-Ames Controller, LED, MP200 Series, Touch Key Unit, XL100 Series, 1-Transferred Bed Conveyor, 12' Length X 6' Wide, 5-4" HD Belt Conveyors, 1-LIn-O-Matic, Model M-M-LM-72-DD, Serial # 16791, 1-TDF Unit, 18' Length X 4-4" HD Belt Conveyors, Infeed, Duro-Dyne Multi-Head Spin Spotter, Model FGMH, Serial 400-526, 6' Capacity, 6-Head Compartment, 1-Engel Model BK-M-M-616-AC, Serial # 718A-91, 5-4" HD Belt Conveyor X 8', Gravity Roller Conveyor, 2" Diameter X 12" -10' Twin Section, w/Wiring Controls, Piping, Accessories
- Engel Manufacturing 5 Ft Coil Line System - 6 Ft Capacity Spool Holding Rack (6 Ton Capacity per Section), 1-Feed Compact Coiler, Model M156US, Serial # 300153, 11' Length Table w/4-4" HD Belts, 1-Ames Controller, LED, MP200 Series, Touch Key Unit, XL100 Series, 1-Transferred Bed Conveyor, 11' Length X 5' Wide, 4-4" HD Belt Conveyors, 1-Cleat Edger Former, Model DH18CEF, Serial # 108785, 1=TDF Unit, 189' Length x 4-4" HD Belt Conveyors, Infeed, Duro-Dyne Multi-Head Spin Spotter, Model FGMH, Serial # 400-526, 5' Capacity, 5-Head Compartment, 1-Engel Model CM-5A, Serial # 31-A-85, Out Feed Bed, 4'-4" HD Belt Conveyor X 8', Gravity Roller Conveyor, 2" Diameter X 12"-10' Twin Section, with/Wiring Controls, Piping, Accessories
- Spiro Over Sizer System - Serial # 007, 2-12' and 1-6' Stretcher Units, with Dies and Spacers, with Mono-Rail Single Monorail Hoist Crane, 2-Ton Rated Capacity, with Hoist and Drop Controls, with Wiring, Accessories
- (4) Spiro Manufacturer System - Model MTYE 200H, Serial # 618G, 1-Model 3003TXD, Serial 301-3-2-HD, 1-Model 3030, Serial # 30-84 Single Sided, with Wiring, Controls, Discharge Tables, Inline Feeder Table, Accessories
- Pandjiris Auto Welder Seamer - Model 721E-6-30, Serial # 800-9954-1, 6' Capacity, Miller Control, Lincoln 300 AMP Tig Welder System, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Spiro Tube Wrapper Machine - Model BSLM, Serial # 115, 6" Max Capacity, Feeder Tables, Controls, Discharger Table, Wiring Accessories
- Spiro Tube Wrapper Machine - Model MBFF, Serial # 609, 6" Max Capacity, Feeder Tables, Controls, Discharger Table, Wiring Accessories
- Engel Lockformer - Model M-8000, Serial # 30-87, 10" Wide x 498" Long
- Spiro Manufacturer Cutter - Model Type BS-CMO, Serial # 105-D, 6'x48" Infeed Table
- Spiro Tri-Roller Roller - 6" Diameter X 102", Model 108-25-2.5, Serial # 851802, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Roto-Die Press Brake - Model M-15, Serial # 80467, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Roto-Die Press Brake - Model M-15, Serial # 80897, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Barcorp Mfg 12 FT Press Brake - Model APH3710, Serial # 4350 (March 2000), With Tooling, Accessories, Controls
- Peck, Stowe, Wilcox (Pexto) 10 FT 120 Ton Brake, Serial # 11-1
- Wysong 10' 150 Ton Hydraulic Brake - Model 10-150, Serial # PB01-188, 12.5' Total Bed Size, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories, Tooling
- Cincinnati 12' 100 Ton Hydraulic Brake, Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Wysong 10' Shear - Model H1025, Serial # H3100, 10', .25 Thickness Cutting Capacity, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Lockformer 16 Gauge - Model Lockformer, Serial # 11172, 16 Gauge Capacity
- Wysong Roller/Bender - Tri-Roller, 4" Diameter X 60"
- Engel Metal Former Cutter - Model SCSF-7, Serial # 7790, MP-300 Controller, 4" HD Belt, Overall Length 25', Wiring, Control, and Accessories
- Sheet Metal Roller Bender - Twin Roller, 4'x8' Out-Feed Worktable, 3'x6' Infeed Worktable
- Unkl 12' Manual Brake - 18 Gauge Capacity
- Unkl 8' Manual Brake - 18 Gauge Capacity
- Tennsmith 8' Manuel Brake - Model HB97, Serial # 13564, 18 Gauge Capacity
- Chicago 8' Manual Brake - Model 816, Serial # 93917, 16 Gauge Capacity
- Chicago 8' Manual Brake - Model 818, Serial # 85047, 16 Gauge Capacity
- Tennsmith 48" Manual Bench Pan Brake - 18 Gauge Capacity
- Chicago 8' Manual Brake - Model S6-18, Serial # 4739, 16 Gauge Capacity
- Chicago 8' Manual Brake - Model 8-16, Serial # 311111, 16 Gauge Capacity
- Iron Crafter Iron Worker - Model 3030, Serial # 79C185, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Edwards Iron Worker 75 Ton - Floor Model, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Edwards Iron Worker 55 Ton - Floor Model, with Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- Maplewood Roll-Former - Model Roll Former, Serial # 3306-520P, Wiring, Controls, and Accessories
- Duro-Dyne Felt Cutter - Model DLSLR, Serial # 502-52, 60" Wide X 10' Working Table
- Ryerson Multi Head Tool Unit Bender - Model W34, Serial # 1031991, Wiring, Controls, Accessories
- (3) Roper Bender/Crimping Units
- Pextco Bender/Crimping Unit
- Pittsburg 5' Seamer
- Pittsburg 6' Seamer
- Johnson Machine Vertical OB 40 Ton Punch Press
Metal Cutting Saws & Lathes
- Whoppe Manufacturer Chopper - Model 100, Serial # 3485-86
- Carolina Horizontal Band Saw - Model 8V20, Serial # HV20-01594 8"x20"
- Wells Type Horizontal Band Saw - Model 2888, Serial # 8731, 9"x16"
- (2) Jet Engine Lathes
Plasma Tables & Welding Machinery
- Lindey Plasma Cutting System - 6'x20' Cutting Table, Single Head Cutter
- Engel Plasma Cutting System - 6'x20' Cutting Table, Single Head Cutter
- Engel Plasma Cutting System - 6'x20' Cutting Table, Single Head Cutter
- Engel Plasma Cutting System - 6'x20' Cutting Table, Single Head Cutter
- Western Spot Welder - Serial # RC869, 30kVa
- American Industrial Spot Welder - Model A/R Thomson, Serial # 19811, 50 kVa
- American Industrial Spot Welder - Model A/R Thomson, Serial # 17331, 50 kVa
- American Industrial Spot Welder - Model Seam, Serial # 17863, 150 kVa
- Ames Spot Welder - Model 4505DA, Serial # 4827, 50 kVa, 36" Throat
- Ames Spot Welder - Model 4505DA, Serial # 4828, 50 kVa, 36" Throat
- American Industrial Spot Welder - Model Seam SE2, 150 kVa, 42" Throat
- Federal Spot Welder - Serial # 5765, 150 kVa, 42" Throat
- Spot Welder - 36" Throat
- Taylor Spot Welder - Model SU30 Seam, Serial # 41304, 200 kVa, 30" Throat
- Taylor Spot Welder - Model MUSP, Serial # 59767, 150 kVa, 36" Throat
- American Industrial Spot Welder - Model AR24, Serial # 851707, 40 kVa, 24" Throat
- Approx. (16) Miller & Lincoln Wire & Stick Welders
Utility & Warehouse Support Items
- Aluminum Siding Paint Booth - 11'x11.5'x8.5' High, 24" Duck Single Exhaust Fan/Blower with Filter, and Cleaner System. Wiring, Lights, Accessories
- TriStar 25HP Air Compressor
- Champion Rotary 30HP Air Compressor
- Air Compressor
- Overhead Bridge Crane System 7.5 Ton - 30' Drop, 35' Span with Electronic Multi Position Controller, 1-Twin Crane Way, 250Lft X 24' H-Bead Runner with Support Beams, (This System is Independent of Building Support System), 7.5 Lifting Harness
- Yale 5000lbs Electric Forklift - Model ERC050RAN36SE083, Serial # K516660, 3 Stage Mast, 172" Reach, Side Shift
- Caterpillar 8000lbs Electric Forklift - Model M80, Serial # 273500554, 2 Stage Mast, 150" Reach, Side Shift
- Clark 3250lbs Electric Forklift - 3 Stage Mast, Side Shift 160" Reach
- Caterpillar 5000lbs Electric Forklift - Model M50, Serial # 34H533, 2 Stage Mast, 158" Reach, Side Shift
Plus Much More!!
ALL CHECKOUTS ARE BY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ONLY
Importance of Terms:
Please take the time to read the following set of terms and conditions for the online auction. When you register to bid, you will have to acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions. If you intend to register the following items will pertain to you.
Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. is acting as agent of the Seller and at no time acting on behalf of the Buyer. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on items on behalf of the Seller as permissible by the Uniform Commercial Code.
There will be a Fifteen percent (15%) Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price to determine the final contract purchase price. If you plan to pay with company check or certified funds please let our office know before this auction ends so we will not charge the credit card on file.
Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will begin to close at a specified time. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. online auctions also have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final ten minutes for an auction item will automatically extend the auction item ten minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction item is scheduled to close at 3:00 and receives a bid at 2:51, the close time will automatically extend to 3:01. The auto-extend feature will continue until there is a ten-minute period without a bid being placed on each item in the auction. We will close 10 auction lots per 5 minutes.
During this auction process, there is a chance that you will be over bid. At that time you will receive an outbid notification. The bidding software will notify bidders by email or when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections and speed, sometimes email notifications can be delayed. We are not responsible for failure of any part of the bidding process or internet bidding.
Property Information & Inspection:
Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions; however, it is the Bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the Bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or waived your right to inspect the items being sold. Placing a bid creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus a Buyer’s Premium and any additional fees including shipping.
Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. or the Seller.
Server & Software Technical Issues:
In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc., or its software providers, and the Seller reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc., its software partners, or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. may send email notifications to registered Bidders with updated information as deemed necessary.
CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Payment is due in full at the conclusion of the auction by cashier’s check, business check, wire transfer or credit card. Items will not be released from the auction site without a valid paid invoice. NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE WILL BE A $25.00 CHARGE ON ALL DECLINED CREDIT CARDS! CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR INVOICES OVER $5,000.00.
All items in this auction are selling “AS-IS, WHERE IS” with all faults, if any. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the items being sold. Descriptions of the items are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to conduct any inspections prior to the auction. All due diligence periods end the date the auction is scheduled to end and prior to the end of the auction. It is possible that the property being sold is subject to local, state and federal regulatory authorities and it is the Buyer’s responsibility to ascertain if they are subject to regulation and permitting. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. has attempted to find or locate all information deemed material facts. Ultimately, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect all aspects of the items before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to placing a bid or doing due diligence. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property, or waived your right to inspect the property. The sale of an item is not negotiable if you are not the winning bidder of other items. If you bid on an item, you will pay and pick up that item.
The laws of the State of North Carolina and the United States shall interpret this document.
By registering in this auction, the bidder consents that any and all causes of action resulting from this auction shall be heard in the General Court of Justice of Richmond County, North Carolina as the sole and exclusive venue.
The Auctioneer may disregard any bid and the Auctioneer may set aside any sale to a bidder who is not domiciled in the United States unless such bidder irrevocably appoints an agent for service of process in the United States to the satisfaction of the Auctioneer. The Auctioneer must receive notice of such appointment within 24 hours after the conclusion of the bidding.
Auction Bidder and/or Buyer Default:
The Successful Bidder and/or Buyer not attempting to settle their invoice within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default and will be black-flagged in our database as a Non-Paying Bidder. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to sell to the next highest qualified Bidder and/or Buyer in the event the successful high Bidder and/or Buyer does not comply with the terms of the sale. By bidding on the items in the auction, the Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. By registering and placing a bid, you agree that if you happened to become a Default Bidder or Non-Paying Bidder, Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. has the right to charge your credit card for the entire balance of your invoice. If Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. is able to sell your item to the next highest qualified Bidder at a price lower than the auction high bid price, the Default Bidder agrees to allow Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. to charge their credit card for the difference in their high bid price and the actual selling price to the back-up Bidder.
Auction Cancellation – Bid Rejection:
Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding even if a bid has been placed.
Acceptance of Bid Prices:
All bids are subject to Seller confirmation. Any and all inspections that a Buyer may want must be completed at the Buyer’s expense prior to the end of the auction. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to sell to the next highest qualified Bidder if the winning Bidder is in default of these terms. In the event that you find yourself as a Bidder in default, you will be black-flagged as a NON-PAYING BIDDER and not allowed to participate in any further Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. auctions, or those of any participating software partner.
Items are not released from auction sites or facilities until the Buyer has a valid paid invoice. The Buyer shall insure their items once they have been deemed the winning Bidder.
The identity of all Bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. reserve the right to refuse service to any person who we feel to be fraudulent.
Bidder responsibilities include but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for any and all activity involving their account. When using the website, you must obey any and all local, state, and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges. We gather aggregate information from the website, which may include but is not limited to: the number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment in full to Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc.
All bidders must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Any items not picked up by the winning Bidder, or their preferred shipper they have hired and scheduled, after the last scheduled day of check out, will be considered forfeited and abandoned. Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. is not responsible for items that are not picked up by the end of the advertised check out Date, regardless of agreement to allow pick up after the advertised check out dates.